The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright of the photographs to The Photographer(s). It is therefore contrary to the Act, and illegal, to copy photographs, or allow to be copied, by any means photographic or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by The Photographer(s) or their appointed agents.
The Client(s) hereby allow(s) The Photographer(s) to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles and other such material, providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to The Client(s).
When you book our photography, service we’d like give you the best result and the best capture of your one of a lifetime memory and also to maintain our standard quality. So, there are points to understand and :
- We don’t allow other photographer from any company or even from the guests to join the same event with us to maintain our standard quality.
- In the ceremony time, no guests are allowed to leave their seats to join the photo shooting
- For Pre-wedding photos we only do Minor Beauty Retouched and color enhancement.
- For Wedding photos we only do color enhancement.
- No manipulation digital imaging (ex. Add more hair, slimmer body/face, straighten arm or leg position, tattoo removing, make up editing, etc.)
To edit and develop the photo files surely needs time because we do the editing one by one (not with template or Photoshop) and all edited files are one of a kind, therefore we’ll inform the timing needed for the edited photo to be ready will be 30 – 60 working days the max.
But we’ll give you the original files first before you leave. So please inform us where you’ll stay so we can deliver the files to you.
- All the above prices are nett, inclusive government tax and service.
- The requested service date can only be secured with an initial non-refundable 50% deposit of the projected invoice.
- The balance payment must be done at least 7 days prior to the service date. All additional goods are payable on ordering.
- Package price excluding Entrance Fee (pre-wedding), Meals, property fee if needed, wardrobe, accessories, studio if needed and courier cost.
- Couple and FTP should sign an agreement of photography services.
- We require full charge amount to be received in our Bank Account.
- Any Bank fees are to be applied to your bank account or responsible by the client (hence, Bank transfer fees will be on client account).
Change of Date:
If you need to change the date of the Photo Services then any new date will be subject to the Photographer’s availability. We shall use reasonable endeavors to arrange an alternative date for the Photos Services. If we can agree a revised date we will ask you to fill in a new Booking Form which shall constitute a new agreement on these same Terms and Conditions. In the event that we cannot agree another date with you then the deposit will be lost.
- We shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Photo Services by: The bride and groom or wedding party not being on time and/or the church, the reception, or the place of the wedding having photography restrictions; any inhibiting background, location, or additional arrangements with other photographers; and/or Any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, inclement weather or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
- The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by The Photographer(s) owing to any cause beyond their control (i.e. sudden illness/injury).
- The Photographer(s) have other professional photographers who will be contacted by their staff in the event that they are not able to attend your booking due to the above clause.
- In the event of cancellation by The Photographer(s) (although all attempts will be made to arrange for another photographer to be present) or in the unlikely event of total photographic failure (although re-shoots may be arranged if practicable – The Photographer(s) will not be responsible for costs in order to stage such re-shoots), The Photographer(s) liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid.
· In the event of cancellation submitted within:
- 30 (thirty) days or more of the event, non refundable deposit.
- 10 (ten) days of the event, 70% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 5 (five) days of the event, 90% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 1 (one) day of the event or no show, 100% cancellation fee applied.